Dashboard TV Box
OnBoard Scheduler Dashboards: Large screen television and mobile device
- Plug in device power and HDMI to TV.
- If the choose launcher screen pops up choose Ziui Taurus to get connected
- After main screen is loaded scroll down to WIFI and connect to your WIFI network.
- After connected return to the main screen by hitting the home button on the remote.
- Launch Kiosk Browser to connect to the OnBoard Scheduler Dashboards.
- Login with a valid user name and password. NOTE: If you have multiple locations you may want to setup a user for the dashboards
Current Dash Boards:
Updates to Dash Boards are in real time.
- Scheduled In: All inbound vehicles by date. User can isolate inbound vehicles by flags as well.
- Scheduled Out: Scheduled out vehicles by date. Option to auto populate flags, and isolate jobs by flags. Shows All open RO’s scheduled cycle time predicted if current out date is met. Shows individual vehicle cycle time predicted if scheduled out date is met. Shows average $, Average RO labor hour, Total sales of current scheduled out RO’s.
- Technician: Search by RO #, Jobs that have not been assigned, individual Tech’s or all Tech’s. Disable or include the following filters: RO#, Customer Name, Repair Type, Source, Service Writer, Year Make Model, Labor Hours, Job Total, any Flags and by any Status.
- Scheduler: Will allow user to view all events 1 day at a time.
- Scheduled Events:
- Production: Search by RO #, Organize by department “Status”, individual Tech’s or all Tech’s. Disable or include the following filters: RO#, Customer Name, Repair Type, Source, Service Writer, Year Make Model, Labor Hours, Job Total, any Flags.
Note a wireless keyboard and mouse will make the device easier to use